Re: Some Laws [OT]

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 11:47:59 -0400

"Marshall Spight" <mspight_at_dnai.com> wrote in message news:sJd8d.410916$8_6.307987_at_attbi_s04...

> > The most part of the progress is made by the elites, and not by the
> > average people.
>
> Heh heh. This is true, but not politically correct to say in America.

It must be due to the age when I grew up, but the phrase "politically correct" will always remind me of the brainwashed US GIs in the korean War.

The thing I despise about egalitarians is that they all think they are better than I am. Received on Mon Oct 04 2004 - 17:47:59 CEST

Original text of this message