Re: Specifying all biz rules in relational data

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 06:35:59 -0400

"Lemming" <thiswillbounce_at_bumblbee.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:g67pl0pvicc1rln2hr4o9h66lcemodvpg7_at_4ax.com...

> At a friend's wedding a couple of years ago, he (the groom/friend, who
> was also a colleague) dragged me aside to meet his mother. He said to
> her "Mum, this is Derek ... he's a programming genius." She wasn't
> impressed.
>
> I was.

The closest I ever came to that was when some guy at MIT referred to me as a "true hacker".

The next closest was when a former colleague introduced me as "the smartest guy I ever met." The thing is, my impression is that that guy was actually smarter than me. Received on Fri Oct 01 2004 - 12:35:59 CEST

Original text of this message