Re: First Impressions on Using Alphora's Dataphor

From: Leandro Guimar„es Faria Corsetti Dutra <leandro_at_dutra.fastmail.fm>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 00:53:00 -0300

Em Fri, 27 Aug 2004 10:03:34 -0700, Mikito Harakiri escreveu:

> do you really believe that couple of thin paragraphs is enough to
> rebuff insightful and quite substantial original message?

        This is not rebuffing. I am just pointing out this is not a technological issue.

        Consider, what would one gain (and loose) by shifting UDTs from data people to programmers? This without considering that modellers will still need programmers anyway...

        In the end, UDT usage is not mandatory.

--
Leandro Guimar√£es Faria Corsetti Dutra <leandro_at_dutra.fastmail.fm>
Maring√°, PR, BRASIL