graph representation of parsed SQL queries

From: Ganesh Ramaswamy <mailmrg_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 22 Jun 2004 22:34:19 -0700

Hello,
I am looking at ways for representing a parsed SQL query. Other than the tree, i could see that graph model (QGM etc.,) thats used by popular databases. But i am not able to get any white papers or books that talk in depth about this graph representation (DB2/Starburst papers doesnt focus on this part).
I really appreciate if someone could give me links or pointers to some material that focusses on this. thanks a lot.
  • G