Re: b432b

From: Dave Ebert <takenote_at_adjutantfilms.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 04:50:11 GMT

I have no information on other examples. Whoever posted this managed to get a "no from" posting, and of course you can see the other newsgroups to which it was posted in the heading.

As I read over the posting I see a number of email addresses at somewhat irregular intervals in the list. Perhaps the b432b number is a tag to some cipher, and the message is of different content to each receiver. For example, each email address tags a subset of code words either preceding or following that address. Not much information to go on.

I suppose the easiest solution is to find what the commonality is of the email addresses. What do they have in common - all males, all web enforcers, all what? They must have some connection. Kind of a reminder of gimicks used in the old "B" movies.

Drink your ovaltine! I had one of those Ranger Rick secret decoder rings when I was a kid. Ralphie wasn't any more disappointed than anybody who had one of those.

I'll be thinking about this.
"Joe Marshall" <prunesquallor_at_comcast.net> wrote in message news:brjdx84v.fsf_at_comcast.net...
> "Dave Ebert" <takenote_at_adjutantfilms.us> writes:
>
> > This (above post) appears to be an anagram or encoded message?
> >
> > Is it ominous? Could be.
> >
> > Is it meant to screw up search engines? Not big enough?
> >
> > Perhaps somebody should rescramble the b432b message and repost it?
Would