Re: Entity vs. Table

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:01:29 -0400

"Alan" <alan_at_erols.com> wrote in message news:2jdjvvF10a5odU1_at_uni-berlin.de...

> So you keep saying. That doesn't make it so.

I guess making the same assertion more than once in a database is redundant, but making the same assertion over and over again in a newsgroup is not. ;)

> I guess the often ranked number 1 university in the U.S. (by U.S. News &
> World Report) in I.S. grad programs is wrong and you are right. Use
whatever
> tools you want to use, just leave me alone.

Which one is that? Just curious.

I suspect there is more than one highly ranked US University that teaches ERD as a useful tool. Received on Thu Jun 17 2004 - 09:01:29 CDT