Re: BOOLEAN RELATIONSHIPS: HARD QUESTION

From: Jacopo <jacopols_at_libero.it>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:13:35 GMT

Thank you for your suggestion. I will be in US for three months and so I will for sure get your book. Just one question. Even if I have some experience in VB I don't know at all SQL if not some basic concepts. That is why i am hoping that an Access database even if inside a VB program can be enough for my purpose. Do you think I could get the ideas under your book even if i don't know SQL?
Thank you very much.

    Jacopo

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1558609202/qid=1080772873/sr=1 -1/ref=sr_1_1/102-7683601-6345721?v=glance&s=books#product-details