Re: Counting propositions

From: Laconic2 <>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:06:39 -0400

"Dawn M. Wolthuis" <> wrote in message news:can1f6$k04$

> > Think about this. If you think you understood, think again.
> Oh zen master, it appears I wrote something similar above. And, yes, I
> agree that this is non-trivial (apparently lacking a zen mood if using
> like non-trivial). [anecdote: my daughter had an exam in a course
> like World Religions this past year on which she was asked for a
> of Zen. She drew a flower. Fortunately the professor understood and gave
> her full credit for that response.]

How many Zen Buddhists does it take to change a light bulb?

Two: One to change the light bulb, and one to NOT change the light bulb.

How many Zen Buddhists does it take to follow an argument in c.d.t.?

Two: (exercise for the reader) ;) Received on Tue Jun 15 2004 - 17:06:39 CEST

Original text of this message