Re: Nearest Common Ancestor Report (XDb1's $1000 Challenge)

From: Gene Wirchenko <genew_at_mail.ocis.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 16:03:14 -0700

Hugo Kornelis <hugo_at_pe_NO_rFact.in_SPAM_fo> wrote:

>On 7 Jun 2004 15:20:26 -0700, Neo wrote:

[snip]

>>The challenge hasn't change. Understanding of the challenge has.
>
>Indeed it has. Everybody in these newsgroups now understands that you're a
>liar, a fraud and a cheater and that you never intended to pay anybody
>from the outset.

     I disagree partially here, Mr. Kornelis. I did not understand that Neo never intended to pay. While I expected that, I was quite prepared to be wrong. It is simply that Neo has shown that that is apparently his intent. IOW, he hanged himself; I did not do it for him.

[snip]

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko

Computerese Irregular Verb Conjugation: