Re: Nearest Common Ancestor Report (XDb1's $1000 Challenge)

From: Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih+nr_at_eunetnorge.no>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 22:24:47 +0200

neo55592_at_hotmail.com (Neo) writes:

> Please prove me a fraud [...]

The problem isn't that you're a fraud, but that you're an idiot. You're a fraud too, and a weasel, but that just makes you entertaining. Heck, you've turned comp.databases.object into a newsgroup that should really be under rec.humor in the hierarchy.

However, I do think you should stop and consider whether you want to continue to make a fool of yourself in public. With every posting, you demonstrate that you don't understand databases, and, lately, that you're fundamentally dishonest to boot. My advice to you would be to drop off USENET for a while, and spend some time reading database theory (I recommend Joe Celko's books), and, as I've suggested before, an introductory book on the programming language Prolog, which is the language XDb1 looks like a retarded cousin of.

-tih

--
Tom Ivar Helbekkmo, Senior System Administrator, EUnet Norway
www.eunet.no  T: +47-22092958 M: +47-93013940 F: +47-22092901