Re: Nearest Common Ancestor Report (XDb1's $1000 Challenge)

From: Anonymous <lamneth_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 11:00:01 -0400

Tony wrote:
> neo55592_at_hotmail.com (Neo) wrote in message news:<4b45d3ad.0406041056.1c3b4fb1_at_posting.google.com>...
>

>>>1) Neo owes Hugo $1000
>>>2) The International Bank Account Number (IBAN) of Hugo's bank account
>>>   is NL59 RABO 0118 3365 68.
>>
>>Because RM solutions (1 and 2) thus far aren't as normalized or
>>generic as XDb1's, they fail under a broader scope of data. Below is
>>such data:

> <SNIP>
>
> And where in your original challenge was this "broader scope of data"
> requirement stated?
>
> You owe Hugo $1000, and your squirming to avoid paying up makes you
> look very bad.

 From an outsider's perspective, I can only say that when I tried to find out what this challenge was all about or what was Xdb1, I got a zillion hits on Google about the fact that someone had won the challenge and wasn't being paid by the guys of Xdb1 for it.

Very very good publicity for the guys of Xdb1... A very well invested 1000$ ! Respect you promise and pay the guy unles you want to continue this "free publicity" campaign... And I don't think that's the kind of publicity you want... Received on Sat Jun 05 2004 - 17:00:01 CEST

Original text of this message