Re: Where to discuss relational modelling?

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 20:34:49 -0400

Thanks,

I got a pretty good good suggestion, that I take a look in comp.databases, to see if that doesn't cover the ground already. So I'm watching that newsgroup for a few months, to see whether a new newsgroup is really needed. Of couse, if someone else decides to go ahead with a new group, thaty's fine too.

The distinction between designing a database correctly, and programming your way around a bad databse design seems to be playing itself out differently that it did in my day. Anyway, I'm watching for a while. Received on Sat Jun 05 2004 - 02:34:49 CEST

Original text of this message