Re: Where to discuss relational modelling?

From: Alan <not.me_at_uhuh.rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 02:06:46 GMT

There really should be some additional groups, and you have a good point about "relational" being in the title. I never really thought about it not being there now. Here's one that we really do need, though:

comp.databases.argument.clinic

If you know a unix admin for a news server, you've got your group. Otherwise, there is some para-central authority where the request is made, and then the user community votes. Don't know the details...