Re: Where to discuss relational modelling?

From: Gianluca Hotz <ghotz_at_alphasys.it>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 23:02:26 +0200

> Alan,
> This forum does perform a useful function.
> It's the leisure of the theory class.
> But comp.databases.design would perform a different but also useful
> function.
> The thing is, I have no idea how one starts a newsgroup. Anybody else?

Hi Laconic2,
I was just trying to catch up with all the posts and saw this one, you can get more information about starting a new newsgroup here: http://www.uvv.org (there are a couple of pointers to specific articles).

OTH I agree with Costin and would prefer to see such discussion in this newsgroup.

Cheers,
Gianluca. Received on Thu Jun 03 2004 - 23:02:26 CEST

Original text of this message