Re: database systems and organizational intelligence

From: Alan <alan_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 16:18:59 -0400

> Yes, I am asking you to conform to the Netiquette.

That's why I asked not to be shot. Okay, everything I considered not relevant has been removed. So what do you do? A week later. Further, (see below)

All rules must be followed. No exceptions.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Is that bottom posted enough for you, programmer? Received on Wed Jun 02 2004 - 15:18:59 CDT