Re: database systems and organizational intelligence

From: Alfredo Novoa <alfredo_at_ncs.es>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 16:14:11 GMT

On Mon, 31 May 2004 18:41:31 +0300, "x" <x-false_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

>I'm from and in the Twilight Zone. :-)
>At the boundary of the Western and Eastern World. :-)

I recently heard that the geographical center of Europe is in Lithuania. I always thought that it was in Ukraine.

>I hope you have read my other post that say Europe is in the Eastern
>Hemisphere.

Yes, but it says that the division is completely arbitrary. The traditional division is the east european borders. The Urals and the Bosphor.

Regards
  Alfredo Received on Mon May 31 2004 - 18:14:11 CEST

Original text of this message