Re: In an RDBMS, what does "Data" mean?

From: Leandro Guimaraens Faria Corsetti Dutra <leandro_at_dutra.fastmail.fm>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 12:53:33 -0300

Em Mon, 31 May 2004 14:55:05 +0000, Alfredo Novoa escreveu:

>>	Now, this is Philosophy in general.  In Natural Philosophy,
>>also known as Science, reason is indeed our only resource.

> Of course not!
>
> In science the only resource is observation. Reason is used to
> understand the observations and to make predictions.

        Ergo, observations are only useful in the presence of reason. This makes reason, as sustained by reasonable faith, our most fundamental resource in Natural Philosophy, as we wished to demonstrate.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra           +55 (11) 5685 2219
Av Sgto Geraldo Santana, 1100 6/71        leandro_at_dutra.fastmail.fm