Re: database systems and organizational intelligence

From: Dawn M. Wolthuis <dwolt_at_tincat-group.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 14:50:48 -0500

"Alan" <alan_at_erols.com> wrote in message news:2hpd9uFffp7iU1_at_uni-berlin.de...
> Here's a little fun for you. To find out if anyone is reading your
handouts,
> bury a line real deep inside one that says something like, "The first
> student to email me with the code word "extra" will get 10 extra points on
> the next exam."
>
> Never had a taker. Always asked test questions from the handouts.

and we are surprised when we elect [sic] a president who doesn't read.

Hmmm -- students who haven't been programming in BASIC on their DOS machines (it's been some years), who cheat, and who don't read -- I hope they applaud at the end of each class period, 'cause I've been in industry and doing talks for a while and I need that applause. It should be a ride. smiles --dawn Received on Fri May 28 2004 - 21:50:48 CEST

Original text of this message