Re: In an RDBMS, what does "Data" mean?

From: Bill H <wphaskett_at_THISISMUNGEDatt.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 16:09:49 GMT

Todd:

Does this pass the "reasonableness" test? The thought that: ...there are questions that can't be answered so they're meaningless and, thus, ignored (so the system is still complete) doesn't say much for consistency (i.e. anything that shows inconsistency is ignored so we still have consistency).

With postulates like these, I'm depressed about getting A's in college logic and statistics classes, as they were obviously worthless. :-)

Bill