Data structures for time scheduling

From: Sherman <noemail_at_none.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 23:33:15 -0600

Hi Gang,

Hope somebody can help or steer me in the right direction. I know this kinda thing has been done before, but I'm having a hard time getting my head around it right now.

What I'm trying to do is create a program to schedule radio programming for a broadcasting friend of mine. Things like news programs, ads, etc. He needs the ability to allocate his radio time, in increments going down to 10 seconds at the lowest.

I'm having a real hard time trying to come up with how to properly store the data, especially considering how short the duration of times can be. Does anybody have any experience with this sort of thing?

Any help really really appreciated. Received on Sat May 22 2004 - 07:33:15 CEST

Original text of this message