Re: Ah, but who has better parties?

From: Dawn M. Wolthuis <dwolt_at_tincat-group.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 22:19:05 -0500

"Mike Preece" <michael_at_preece.net> wrote in message news:1b0b566c.0405131525.722e3725_at_posting.google.com...
> Careful Dawn. This kind of analogy could be extended beyond partying
> to making love. I would suggest that if a survey were ever carried out
> to try to determine which group had sex most often then the
> relationalists must bear in mind that sex enjoyed on one's own doesn't
> count.
>
> Cheers
> Mike.

I'll have to admit to laughing out loud, Mike, in spite of the visual that I really didn't need. The really odd thing about this is that I really think that a social anthropologist (or whoever it is that studies such things) might just draw similar conclusions. This has got to be relevant, but I think I'll have to drop this angle myself. smiles. --dawn Received on Fri May 14 2004 - 05:19:05 CEST

Original text of this message