Re: State of industry re data sources

From: Ken North <knorth2_at_deletethis.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 18:54:09 -0700

"Dawn M. Wolthuis" <dwolt_at_tincat-group.com> wrote in message news:c7ufen$qm7$1_at_news.netins.net...

> I have downloaded a video with this group

If you downloaded a video, it was an earlier panel discussion about database trends. The video from the March 15 panel has not been released yet. Jim Kleewein and Peter Coffee were not on that earlier panel.

> I think I had trouble understanding or hearing it, but I'll give it another
try.

Some of the questions from the audience are hard to understand. The web pages (below) have links for listening (audio only) or watching a multimedia presentation that includes slides. Perhaps reading the captioning on the slides will help.

The web pages (below) also have a list of the questions/topics and the starting time for each:

"The Marriage of SQL/XML, Web Services and Grid Computing" part 1: http://www.webservicessummit.com/Trends/SoftwareTrends_SD2004.htm part 2: http://www.webservicessummit.com/Trends/Part2_SoftwareTrends_SD2004.htm Received on Fri May 14 2004 - 03:54:09 CEST

Original text of this message