Re: c.d.theory lexicon overview

From: Anthony W. Youngman <wol_at_thewolery.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 19:10:56 +0100

In message <sfhr90tq6gocq3ib2u0ddh11q55t9s2pk5_at_4ax.com>, Gene Wirchenko <genew_at_mail.ocis.net> writes
>>And while the two may morph into each other, Computer Science seems to
>>belong firmly in the "pure maths" category which, by definition, is not
>>scientific at all.
>
> Say what? I would put it in the category of pure science.

What do you mean by pure science?

I would say that if something such as "pure science" exists, it would be very "hands on" "get your hands dirty" type stuff. And most definitely NOT an exercise mostly in brain-power.

Cheers,
Wol

as Lies-to-People.