Re: Peter Chen and Charles Bachman

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 09:23:30 -0400

"Gene Wirchenko" <genew_at_mail.ocis.net> wrote in message news:fhmi90tbcdfumm6aqlhbg0pemma5gc5vba_at_4ax.com...
> Bah! You think I am going to go to the trouble of drawing
> something useless? If I have an ERD, I use it to develop the database
> schema.

Good point. In one project, I used Data Architect to develop the ER model (DA calls it a CDM) and let DA generate the PDM automatically. The resulting PDM needed a few fixups, but only a few, and the project was ready to start testing the DB the next day. Received on Thu May 06 2004 - 15:23:30 CEST

Original text of this message