Re: Date's First Great Blunder

From: Mike Preece <michael_at_preece.net>
Date: 28 Apr 2004 16:39:38 -0700

"Dawn M. Wolthuis" <dwolt_at_tincat-group.com> wrote in message news:<c613pl$a1u$1_at_news.netins.net>... [snip]
> From a
> global standpoint, that is a common marketing strategy -- classify
> competitor products and your own and then attact the super-classes.
[snip]

OT: From time to time one comes across a truly great typo - and I think this is one of them. "Attact" could be seen as a either one or a combination of "attract" and "attack" - and conjures up the image of drawing prey in for the kill. Received on Thu Apr 29 2004 - 01:39:38 CEST

Original text of this message