Re: Pre-relational, post-relational, 1968 CODASYL "Survey of Data Base Systems"

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 08:14:08 -0400

You might want to add in "System 1022" by Software House in the mid 1970s. This is the first product
I heard of that used the term "tables" in the documentation. It ran on DEC-10s and DEC-20s.

I think they also produced a "1032" to run on the VAX, but I don't think it went anywhere.

Also, how about "VULCAN"? Received on Wed Apr 28 2004 - 07:14:08 CDT