Re: Grammatical Inconsistencies

From: Senny <sennomo_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 23:21:25 GMT

Sorry, you are not right on this one. Please let it go. The more you go on, the more you will confuse the people Timothy was addressing. Regarding what he is writing about, he is correct, and you are hindering the discussion.

You are writing about things that were not part of the discussion. You are defending misdirected, irrelevant points that you should not have brought up in this discussion. So, you may be correct in some discussion, but that discussion, unfortunately, is *not* the discussion you joined. :/

Do not take it personally. Simply review the context, see where you slightly goofed, and get yourself out of argumentative mode. If you continue to worry more about "being right" than seeking fact, you will more often be wrong, and you won't find facts. Meanwhile, there are people seeking facts, and you may have inadvertantly distracted them from their task. I hope you didn't do it just so you could be "right".

We all make this mistake sometimes, so I'm not setting the bozo bit on you. Just please let it go and we'll forget about it.

--Senny