Re: c.d.theory glossary - NULL

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 17:59:33 +0200

Laconic2 wrote:

> Now you've done it! I can go on for hours about nothing at all! Now
> there's a subject I know something about!

Right. ;-)

Are you proposing the content of your post as the glossary entry? I mean it is nice, it's interesting - but somewhat lengthy.

> ..."It isn't the things we don't know that give us trouble. It's the things we
> know that ain't so."

I marked your earlier post with this quote so I could retrieve it for the start of the glossary. However, it is indeed more appropriate in the context of NULL than as a general appetizer quote. ... (no bark) Received on Sat Apr 24 2004 - 17:59:33 CEST

Original text of this message