Re: Date's First Great Blunder

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Apr 2004 19:51:21 -0700

You could prove me wrong by showing an equivalent/practical solution to www.xdb1.com/Example/Ex076.asp but you have already declined in a prior post. If that one is too complicated, you could try www.xdb1.com/Example/Ex005.asp or www.xdb1.com/Example/Ex108.asp Received on Wed Apr 21 2004 - 21:51:21 CDT