Re: How is this collection called?

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 17:30:31 -0400

You gave it the good old college try.

As I said early on, the surprising thing is that no one has done anything with this work in the intervening years.

But that IS a fact. And one has to believe that most of the truly useful stuff that's done triggers further useful work.

So it's likely that, except for what someone called a "cult following", there hasn't been much followup. There's a discussion group about Laws of Form over in Yahoo Groups. But I'm not involved enough myself to join it. It could easily be a "gathering of the faithful."

Don't give it another thought. If it's important, it will surface again. Received on Wed Apr 21 2004 - 16:30:31 CDT