Re: Relational URI (was: Re: Relational Calculus URIs?)

From: Timothy J. Bruce <uniblab_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 05:36:17 GMT

et al:

When I posted the above I was using Google's interface rather than my preferred reader. I had an error retrieving the message from Richard, but I decided to post anyway, mentally citing the WTH principle. Since I could not access Richard's post I thought about what, the subject at least, could possibly mean.

Why not have a uniform URI for at least connection establishment? This, in hindsight, is obviously an implementation issue and I should therefore not have posted to the CDT. I'll try to be more `on topic' in the future.

Sorry for the orthogonality,
Timothy J. Bruce
uniblab_at_hotmail.com
</RANT> Received on Wed Apr 21 2004 - 00:36:17 CDT