Re: Date's First Great Blunder

From: Neo <neo55592_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Apr 2004 23:20:18 -0700

> Perhaps more importantly, it accounted for the data available to Isaac
> Newton, correctly and elegantly. Both quantum mechanics and relativity
> were proposed to account for data unavailable in Newton's day.

Newton's model is "incorrect" in the sense that scientists were expecting it to give the correct answers when applied to smaller and smaller things. Instead they found it began deviating more and more.

A similar type of problem exist with RDM. As we apply RDM to a broader scope, it becomes less practical. Would you be willing to implement a RDM solution to such a problem? Received on Tue Apr 20 2004 - 01:20:18 CDT