Re: Date's First Great Blunder

From: Dawn M. Wolthuis <>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:01:11 -0500

"Leandro Guimarăes Faria Corsetti Dutra" <> wrote in message
> Em Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:36:18 +0000, Alfredo Novoa escreveu:
> > we don't have RDBMSs to do the study.
> We do. Alphora Dataphor.

Great -- so what advantages can you see in a real relational database management system that are not present in the not-exacxtly-relational implementations that are out there? In other words, in what way is a pure relational implementation more useful than one that is not-so-pure? Thanks in advance. --dawn Received on Mon Apr 19 2004 - 21:01:11 CEST

Original text of this message