Re: Pizza Example

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:19:40 -0400

Even the point of view that the finger and me are all one thing is subject matter dependent.

If, for example, the subject matter is a clinic that specializes in prosthetic finger surgery and rehabilitation, the whole concept of which finger is "mine", and whether it's "part of me" takes on a new meaning. Received on Mon Apr 19 2004 - 09:19:40 CDT