Re: c.d.theory glossary

From: Jan Hidders <jan.hidders_at_REMOVETHIS.pandora.be>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 11:01:07 GMT

I'd advice http://www.wikipedia.org . You can enter your definitions there right now and link them up with all the other articles there. If necessary you can add a "namespace" so instead of [[tuple]] you could make an article for [[tuple (relational model)]] but that should be kept to a minimum. However, Wikipedia is not meant as a dictionary, which means that entries should have the potential of a full encyclopedia article. It's still ok to start them with just a definition, however, and I believe all the terms in your list would be acceptable.