Re: c.d.theory glossary

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 03:36:09 +0200

Laconic2 wrote:

> How about using some existing dictionaires as a base, or as linked
> references. There are FOLDOC, Wikipedia, and the Web Dictionary of
> Cybernetics and Systems, for starters.

I would like to keep focus on only those terms and explanations that help bridge the misunderstandings in this newsgroup. Specific links to serve that purpose are welcome.

For example I searched FOLDOC for 'database' and 'class', and I don't think links to those explanations would help. BTW I *did* bookmark FOLDOC. Received on Sat Apr 17 2004 - 20:36:09 CDT