Re: Oracle and PICK

From: Tony <>
Date: 17 Apr 2004 11:02:27 -0700

"Nick" <> wrote in message news:<XC8gc.12319$>...
> Ok,
> Define an Order Header and the Order Items in that table, please.

You know that I know that you know that I would now provide you with 2 create table statements. And I know that you know that I know that you would then say that was a Bad Thing. Etc. etc. etc.

All we need then is for Wol to come along and claim that now I have mysteriously "scattered" the 2 entities Order and Order Line across 2 separate tables, there is no way the DBMS can put them together again!

Perhaps it's best that I just don't bother ;-) Received on Sat Apr 17 2004 - 20:02:27 CEST

Original text of this message