Re: which databases use multiversioning?

From: Paul <paul_at_not.a.chance.ie>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 23:56:34 +0100

In article <ghFbc.9075$9g.234_at_lakeread04>, rgaffuri_at_cox.net says...

> I know Oracle does. Any others?

Interbase Open Source/Firebird does. It was the whole philosophy on which the db was constructed, as opposed to going for a locking model.

Paul...

--
plinehan  y_a_h_o_o  and d_o_t  com
C++ Builder 5 SP1, Interbase 6.0.1.6 IBX 5.04 W2K Pro

"XML avoids the fundamental question of what we should do,
by focusing entirely on how we should do it."

quote from http://www.metatorial.com