Re: Another Pizza Question

From: Eric Kaun <ekaun_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:32:17 GMT

"Dawn M. Wolthuis" <dwolt_at_tincat-group.com> wrote in message news:c5mqcq$b8a$1_at_news.netins.net...
> "Laconic2" <laconic2_at_comcast.net> wrote in message
> > So now the real message communicated from the writer of some data and
the
> > reader of that same data depends on feelings stimulated in the reader's
> > brain.
> >
> > I give up.
>
> No need to give up -- just study semiotics and/or linguistics. Logic is
not
> the only process our brains use for acquiring information.
smiles. --dawn

However, I'd wager it's the only one suitable for automation. Anything not logical has to be reduced to some system of logic before a computer can answer questions about it. Unless, of course, you're doing nothing with it but showing it to a human being... Received on Thu Apr 15 2004 - 16:32:17 CDT