Re: c.d.theory glossary

From: Dawn M. Wolthuis <dwolt_at_tincat-group.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 16:23:21 -0500

"mAsterdam" <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org> wrote in message news:407ef9fd$0$558$e4fe514c_at_news.xs4all.nl...
> > "mAsterdam" wrote:
> >>I guess what I am asking is a kind of self-censorship: please
> >>mention just a few words which, if discussed in the glossary
> >>you think will help building common ground.
> Dawn M. Wolthuis wrote:
> > I figured you could check off the ones you thought most important.
There
> > might be some not on that list, but it is likely close to a superset of
what
> > you are looking for, right? Which of those do you think would help us
agree
> > on some common language in order to move forward from that
oint? --dawn

> I did some self-censoring preparation (1) for you :-)
>
> How about:
> > Class
> >
> > Database
> >
> > Domain
> >
> > Function
> >
> > MultiValue
> >
> > Normalize
> >
> > NULL
> >
> > Object
> >
> > Persistence
> >
> > Relation
> >
> > Sub-value ???
> >
> > Type
>
> This service is now discontinued.
Thanks and just put it on my tab. You can remove sub-value and perhaps add DBMS and maybe even RDBMS (since every time anyone uses that term someone has to up and state that there are no such tools available on the market today). --dawn Received on Thu Apr 15 2004 - 23:23:21 CEST

Original text of this message