Re: c.d.theory glossary

From: Dawn M. Wolthuis <dwolt_at_tincat-group.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:49:56 -0500

"mAsterdam" <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org> wrote in message news:407ef2ac$0$558$e4fe514c_at_news.xs4all.nl...
> Dawn M. Wolthuis wrote:
<snip>
> I guess what I am asking is a kind of self-censorship: please
> mention just a few words which, if discussed in the glossary
> you think will help building common ground.

I figured you could check off the ones you thought most important. There might be some not on that list, but it is likely close to a superset of what you are looking for, right? Which of those do you think would help us agree on some common language in order to move forward from that point? --dawn Received on Thu Apr 15 2004 - 22:49:56 CEST

Original text of this message