Re: c.d.theory glossary

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 22:38:00 +0200

Dawn M. Wolthuis wrote:

> "mAsterdam" wrote
>

>>Which words should be in it?
>>
>>Short posts for now, please.

> I have been building a set of definitions for materials I'm writing up, not
> all of which would be desirable on cdt, perhaps, but this is what I have at
> this point in alpha order:
>
> Glossary Items

[snip items]

FreeCase died long ago, and if I learned one thing from that is don't be overly ambitious if you don't have the resources. The glossary was last updated in 1998. It is at
http://www.xs4all.nl/~dannij/FreeCASE/glossary.html

There is a lot of excellent explanations available on the web now, so for the c.d.glossary I would like to focus on the terms most problematic in the discussions *here*.

I guess what I am asking is a kind of self-censorship: please mention just a few words which, if discussed in the glossary you think will help building common ground. Received on Thu Apr 15 2004 - 22:38:00 CEST

Original text of this message