Re: Another Pizza Question

From: Glenn Knickerbocker <>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 02:19:05 -0400

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 04:50:05 GMT, Timothy J. Bruce wrote:
>Dawn M. Wolthuis diverged from reality in message
>> "Laconic2" <> wrote in message
>> > Is a pizza with pepperoni and onion different from a pizza with onion
>> > pepperoni?
>> Most likely not, but the image in my head is slightly different, which
>> not mean that is the case for everyone. --dawn

Is the image in your head anything like the image I found doodled next to where I subsequently wrote the name "Pim" in my meeting notes last week? Because I think I must have been thinking of a very hungry Pac-Man when I drew it:

R "The Home Shopping Network is the New Jersey of Drugs" --marika5000 Received on Tue Apr 13 2004 - 08:19:05 CEST

Original text of this message