Re: Pizza Example

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:31:25 -0400

I need to ask one very basic question. I still don't really want to know how PICK works, but I want to understand the Pizza example better.

Why are "Mozarella" and "Feta" stored in the same list, but "Mozarella" and "Pepperoni" are stored in different lists?

Or have I misinterpreted your display of the data in PICK format? Received on Mon Apr 12 2004 - 11:31:25 CDT