Total Cost of Ownership

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 08:59:01 -0400

Dawn,

Your description of the experiences that led you to your current struggle set me to thinking in a new direction. I want to explore this business of TCO. But first I have a few preliminary questions.

First, what is PICK for? I'm not really ready, at this point, to absorb a whole lot about how it works. All I want to know is what it is for.

Second, what leads you to attribute the success of certain groups to their use of PICK?

Third, what do you think pushes up the TCO in major SW applications? Alternatively, what pushes downward on the total benefits of ownership?

I realize you may be in the middle of a journey regarding all of this. I don't want to put you on the spot. But if you once believed what I still believe, and have come to question it, your thoghts and experiences are of interest to me. Received on Sat Apr 10 2004 - 07:59:01 CDT