Re: Another Pizza Question

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:36:56 -0400

> 1. Neither McPizza nor Pizza King is (publicly known to be)
> frequented by royalty, but Chez Pizza is - the little princes
> appear to prefer Neapolitan Ice above McFluff.

Yeah, but now that they've found St. Exupery's airplane, can Amelia Earhart be far behind?

> 5. When did McRelational get the "Royal" predicate? I knew they were
> trying hard for it. It seems I missed that newsitem.

I'm sorry about that. I was just trying to give equal billing to "Pizza King". It didn't work very well.

> 4. At Chez Pizza they do not even use pencil and paper to
> acquire their guests wishes.

This reminds me of the time I called the psychic hot line and asked them what my problem was.
Say! That gives me an idea for the people who don't have time to do analysis!

We need a stopgap. The time machine project is behind schedule. Again! I remember the project leader ranting about how he wanted a working time machine on his desk...yesterday! Received on Fri Apr 09 2004 - 19:36:56 CEST

Original text of this message