Re: Proper siblings sorting in nested sets model

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:44:38 -0400

I do it vendor specific.

I express tree structures the traditional way, with keys for the child parent relationship. Then I use "CONNECT BY" to traverse the tree. As I'm traversing the tree, I fill in sequence numbers, pretty much like Joe Celko says to.

"CONNECT BY" is product specific. Too bad. I do it anyway. Received on Fri Apr 09 2004 - 12:44:38 CDT