Re: Pizza Example

From: Dawn M. Wolthuis <dwolt_at_tincat-group.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 17:18:36 -0500

"Jan Hidders" <jan.hidders_at_REMOVETHIS.pandora.be> wrote in message news:OW_cc.63752$XR4.4163713_at_phobos.telenet-ops.be...
> Dawn M. Wolthuis wrote:
> > "Jan Hidders" <jan.hidders_at_REMOVETHIS.pandora.be> wrote in message
> >>
> >>How would that be different from normalization theory for nested
> >>relations? That has already been around for a while, and the theory for
> >>XML is also already well underway. What do you intend to add to that?
> >
> > Please point me to what you see as the state of the art in modeling for
XML.

> For normalization:
>
> http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=773155&dl=ACM&coll=GUIDE
>
> -- Jan Hidders

Rats -- it requires membership, which requires dollars. I have been able to get quite a few papers from acm, which is great, but many of the ones I want require a membership. I might be willing to pay for such, but it wasn't clear which of the many options for being able to get a few papers I should choose, so, like Burden's ass, I didn't choose any.

If you know of any free sites that have hints at the information contained in this paper, let me know.
Thanks. --dawn Received on Thu Apr 08 2004 - 00:18:36 CEST

Original text of this message