Re: Pizza Example

From: Dawn M. Wolthuis <dwolt_at_tincat-group.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 17:17:10 -0600

I'll try to see if I can get the essense of the display of data in the pizza example to be clearer by removing the first few columns so it doesn't wrap. I hope this displays better. Thanks. --dawn

Size....Crust.......Sauce.....Cheese.........Topping

16"     Chicago   Tomato   Mozzarella   Pepperoni
                                         Feta            Black Olives
                                         Parmesan