PLM/PDM Text

From: Matt Giess <m.d.giess_at_bath.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 11:05:53 GMT

Hi all

I'm beginning a literature review regarding product life-cycle management/product data management and I'm looking for a good, recent introductory text to this/these area(s). I'd particularly value any book that attempts to provide some critical analsis of the state of the art of these topics.

Apologies if this is slightly off-topic, this newsgroup is the one I reasoned would be most likely to have subscribers with an understanding of these areas.

All advice gratefully received

Matt Received on Fri Apr 02 2004 - 05:05:53 CST